Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome To My Campaign Blog

I am Shawn Smith, Libertarian candidate for 4th District U.S. House of Representatives. I have lived in Wichita all of my life. I make a living as an elementary school head custodian as well as being an aspiring entrepreneur. I have been marrried to my lovely wife Janet for 18 years. Our daughter Rachel is a bright and energetic 9 1/2 year old.
The foreign and domestic policies of both the Democrats and Republicans are responsible for the terrible mess our country finds itself in today. Libertarians are here to clean it up! I am dedicated to limited government, a pure free market economy, private property rights, civil liberties, personal freedoms WITH personal responsibilities and a foreign policy of non-intervention, peace and free trade.
Vote for me on Tuesday November 2nd and together we can begin to rebuild the crumbling foundation of our Constitutional Republic!

No comments:

Post a Comment